Coronavirus Update and Resources
February 17, 2020
NAB Show’s event management team has dedicated resources to ensure rapid responses to inquiries related to COVID-19. Attendees and exhibitors with questions or concerns are encouraged to email our Response Team at COVIDInfo@nab.org. For more information, please see today’s press statement.
February 14, 2020
As our global community finalizes plans to join us in April for the 2020 NAB Show, NAB and its member companies want to assure our exhibitors, attendees, speakers and partners that we are proceeding as planned to hold a safe, productive and successful event April 18-22 in Las Vegas.
The safety of our show community remains our highest priority and we continue to monitor the COVID-19 developments closely.
We are committed to being a steward of our global media community and an accessible source of information as the current situation evolves. Following are recent updates:
- NAB Show continues to be on track to have another successful event.
- NAB Show is implementing all guidance and recommended safety measures issued by the World Health Organizations (WHO), the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health authorities.
- We continue to work with all show partners including the Las Vegas Convention Center, the airport authority, and area hotels and resorts to ensure the safety of all show participants is the highest priority at the event.
- Exhibitors and attendees can expect to see heightened levels of cleanliness and onsite accommodations to actively encourage all show participants to take common-sense precautions following CDC guidelines when they are onsite at the show.
- As a standard practice at NAB Show, medical care is readily accessible to address immediate health concerns.
- The city of Las Vegas is continuing to maintain rigorous cleanliness and safety standards throughout public spaces, resorts and meeting facilities and hosts successful trade events daily.
- NAB Show is in contact with China-based exhibitors and attendees who are impacted by the travel restrictions and working with them on options in the absence of being able to attend in 2020.
We will continue to provide our show community with regular NAB Show updates.
For the most current information about COVID-19, see the following resources: