Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Exhibit Hall Hours
Sunday | 12 – 6 p.m.
Monday | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Get tips and tools on lead segmentation, personalized follow-up, social media campaigns and more!
Exhibitor Special After-Hours Events
Host an In-Booth Event
Network with clients and attract new prospects by hosting an event in your booth before or after show hours!
Note: Exhibitors may host in-booth events during show hours without special approval.
Submission Deadline: TBD
All planning, marketing and costs are at the Exhibitor’s expense. All food and beverage must be ordered through Centerplate, the exclusive vendor for the building.
Hire security, if required.
See below for more details.
Submit proof of security, if required, to NAB Exhibit Services.
See below for more details.
Order 24-hour electrical, if needed.
Power is turned off 30 minutes after the Show closes and turned on 30 minutes before the Show opens.
Terms and Conditions
Special Event Hours
- After-hours events may take place on Sunday – Wednesday from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Before-hours events may take place on Sunday from 10am – 12pm and Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- All event guests must have a Special Event Pass and their Show badge for access to the Hall before or after hours.
- DO NOT register your guests as Exhibitors. Only exhibiting company employees should be registered as booth personnel.
Special Event Passes
- Invite your guests, and make sure they know how you will distribute to them their Special Event Pass to ensure they receive it during normal hall hours.
- Passes can be picked up onsite on Sunday – Wednesday during Exhibit Hall hours at the Show Management Office (room C102).
- Only Exhibitor Booth Personnel may pick up passes. The Exhibitor is responsible for distributing passes to all event guests.
- Exhibitors are required to hire security, at their expense, for any Special Event that:
- ends after 7 p.m. OR
- begins one hour or more prior to the Exhibit Hall opening OR
- has 100 or more guests
- Any theft of property or losses must be reported to security by the exhibitor and is not the responsibility of NAB Show Management.
- Exhibitors are allowed to hire their own security vendor or hire the preferred Show vendor, DTA Security Services.
- Proof of security must be submitted to NAB Exhibit Services and include the event date and time, number of guards and security contact information.
- DTA has a minimum charge of 4.5 hours, due to minimum labor scheduling requirements.
- Security, if required, should be monitoring to ensure everyone attending your event has a Special Event Pass and must ensure Attendees stay in your booth.
- The number of recommended security guards is as follows:
- 400 sq. ft. and smaller – 1 guard
- 401 – 900 sq. ft – 2 guards
- 901 – 1,200 sq. ft – 3 guards
- 1,201 – 2,000 sq. ft. – 4 guards
- 2,001+ sq. ft. – Email DTA to determine number of guards