By registering for NAB Show, you consent to the following Registration Policies:
No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the Exhibit Halls or Sessions.
Audio / Visual Policy
By registering for NAB Show, you consent to NAB’s Audio / Video Policy.
- Photography and/or recording (including audio and video) during NAB Show is allowed for personal and private use only.
- Photos and/or recordings of Exhibits in the Exhibit Halls may require the permission of the Exhibitor.
- Photos and/or recordings cannot be copied, altered, sold, exhibited or further distributed without NAB’s prior written consent.
- Photos and/or recordings are the exclusive property of NAB. NAB retains the right to revoke consent.
- No disruptions due to photography and/or recording shall be allowed and violators may lose attendance privileges.
- Photography and/or recording are prohibited in NAB Show, sessions.
Badge Pickup Policies
To pick up your badge, photo ID is required. You can only pick up your own badge.
Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps:
Individual Badge Pickup (Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps):
- Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps can individually collect badges at any registration location by presenting their registration confirmation and a valid photo ID.
- Group Badge Pickup (Exhibitors Only through Saturday):
- Group Badge Pickup is available during registration hours at any Full-Service Registration desk at the LVCC (only).
- Badges may be picked up in smaller batches or in their entirety by a registered exhibitor. Once picked up, that exhibitor is responsible for distributing badges to the respective registrants.
- Photo ID verification and proof of employment (i.e. a business card) will be required for pick up and reprints.
- Exhibitors may also pick up their Manufacturer Reps’ badges on their behalf. However, Manufacturer Reps can only pick up their own individual badges.
Code of Conduct
NAB Show Management is dedicated to providing a safe and welcoming experience for all NAB Show participants. To this end, NAB Show Management strictly prohibits any act that demeans, menaces, discriminates against, or harasses any NAB Show participant based on their sex, gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), creed, veteran status, technology choices, or other characteristic(s). Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. While at the NAB Show or any related events, staff, sponsors, volunteers, vendors, NAB Show agents, speakers, attendees, exhibitors, media, and all other participants are prohibited from: demeaning, menacing, discriminating against, and/or harassing any individual at the NAB Show based on any of the afore-listed characteristics; engaging in any acts of violence; possessing any item that can be used as a weapon; possessing any illegal substance; smoking (other than in designated areas); and/or failing to obey any rule or regulation of the NAB Show or of the venue.
NAB Show Management expects all NAB Show participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events. If a participant engages in any prohibited or otherwise unacceptable behavior, NAB Show Management, in its sole discretion, may take any action they deem appropriate, including removing the violator from the NAB Show without warning and contacting the authorities as necessary. NAB Show participants who are removed from the NAB Show pursuant to this provision will not receive a refund of their admission fee. If you believe that you are the victim of or have witnessed any violation of this Code of Conduct, please report it to NAB Show Management located in room C102 in the Las Vegas Convention Center or by emailing email@example.com. All determinations of violations of this Code of Conduct will be made in NAB Show Management’s sole discretion and such decision(s) are final.
Please know that NAB Show staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the NAB Show.
This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to NAB Show’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves. NAB Show Management further reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time and in its sole discretion.
By registering for NAB Show, you consent to NAB’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form in the United States.
Badge Scanning: Please note: if your badge is scanned by an Exhibitor or Sponsor during NAB Show you are actively consenting to the transfer of your personal data to that company. You have the right to deny being scanned in order to keep your information private. If you later wish to revoke your data from that company you must contact them directly. If you believe you have been scanned against your wishes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email: You will have the opportunity to opt in to additional email communications through registration. NAB and its vendors, exhibitors and partners always treat your personal information with the utmost care and never sells or gives it to other companies without your permission. When we contact you by email, all email campaigns from NAB will contain instructions and/or hyper-links to Opt In or Opt Out (unsubscribe) of our email lists. From time to time you may see or hear of a company claiming to have data we’ve collected for sale or trade. These are scammers that are not associated with NAB in any way! You are encouraged to report these instances to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
NAB Member Registration
Registering at the NAB member rate is subject to membership verification.
Purchases from Show Floor
New this year is the Show and Sell Program, allowing Exhibitors to sell products from their booth. Attendees are encouraged to purchase items right from the show floor as long as they pay 8.25% Nevada State Tax on the item. Attendees will also need to show their receipt upon exiting the show floor, locations TBA. For Exhibitor rules and regulations and more information on the program, click here.
From time to time, NAB Show, or its contractors record, photograph and/or stream the various aspects and activities of NAB Show, for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending NAB Show, attendees give NAB and its contractors’ permission to use any attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.
Refunds / Cancellations
A cancellation fee of $75 will apply to all paid registrations. The cancellation deadline is TBD. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after the deadline*. New registrations received after the deadline are non-refundable. Please note that ticketed events and monorail are non-refundable.
NAB Show reserves the right to cancel any program and assumes no responsibility for personal expenses.
* Refunds and cancellations related to international visa denials are not subject to this cut off and effected registrants will have their registration fees refunded in full. Additionally, registrants unable to travel to the show as a direct result of Government Action in response to COVID-19 are not subject to this cut off and effected registrants will have their registration fees refunded in full.
Registration Verification / Changes
Changes to your registration can be made by calling +1 (888) 740-4622 or +1 (301) 682-7962 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET. Please clearly state to the customer service representative that you are already registered and provide your Badge ID number. You may also make changes online. Please choose the “Add/Edit events” option on the Dashboard. You will need your name and Badge ID number to login.
Student registrants will be required to show a valid form of student identification to pick up their credentials on site.
Substitutions / Replacements
There is a $25 fee for substitutions. There is a $50 fee for badge replacements. Please note that ticketed events and monorail tickets will have to be repurchased.
For Registrants with Exhibits Pass, The NAB Show Conference Session 3-Pack, Post|Production World Session 3-Pack, and Single Session Passes:
- Passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the registrant who purchased them.
- A single pass must be forfeited at the beginning of each session.
- The NAB Show Conference sessions are defined as continuous education of up to 1 hour and 2 minutes that are separated with defined break before and after each session.
- Post|Production World sessions are defined as continuous education of up to 2 hours and 30 minutes that are separated with a defined break before and after each session. Full day sessions are not eligible for session pass use and require a Full Pass to access.
Policies subject to change without notice.