Submitmitting Sponsorship & Advertising Assets for NAB Show
LOGO, ARTWORK & SESSION FULFILLMENT
Whether you sponsored a session, have an ad in the NAB Show Daily or purchased an onsite banner, here is where you’ll find all the details regarding fulfillment of your promotional opportunity. Please follow the instructions below for submitting your promotional assets.
Logos and corresponding links should be submitted through this form. This will ensure the appropriate logo is added to the website and included in onsite signage.
Deadlines depend on the sponsorship type and will be provided in your Welcome email. Please submit logos and artwork as soon as possible!
Be sure to follow these guidelines for submitting your logos and artwork:
- High resolution or vector logo.
- .eps is required for printed logos but we will accept other types (.jpg, .tif) for digital only.
- For onsite signage purposes, please also provide both color and white versions of your logo.
SPONSORED SESSION FULFILLMENT
For Innovation Theater and Interview Studio Sessions:
- Please email any questions to Neil Nixon, your main point of contact.
- Sponsors will receive detailed instructions from NAB once your sponsored session is contracted and a time slot is assigned.
- Speakers will be set up in the registration system once confirmed and will then receive instructions in March 2023 on how to complete their registrations.
For Inspiration Theater Sessions:
- You will be contacted by the NAB Show Content Team with more details.
All sessions will have audio/visual support for presentations, though speakers are not required to create and/or use a presentation for their session. If you choose to create a slide deck for your session:
- You are able to use the official NAB Show PowerPoint template although this is not a requirement. You are able to use your own branded template if preferable.
- Presentation slides must be in 16:9 format.
- Video clips: MP4 file in 16×9 format using standard resolution (720).
- Please bring your presentation to the theater 15 minutes before your presentation time on a flash drive or on your computer.