COVERAGE SUPPORT & RESOURCES
We invite all qualified media seeking to cover NAB Show to request accreditation and attend as registered media. Media credentials are extended by invitation only to those who seek to produce and publish written, video or audio content about the sessions, exhibitors, speakers or other aspects of the event in a timely manner. Invitations will be automatically extended to those reporting on behalf of official media partners and qualified industry analysts.
New Three Year Credentialing
To have your media credentials extended automatically for 3 years, accredited media must submit links to the published coverage post show. This accreditation is good for both NAB Show in Las Vegas and NAB Show New York.
During the credentialing process, all applicants must submit at least one of the following for review:
All submissions must present your byline.
- Previews, articles, social posts, or video about NAB Show published in advance of the Show.
- News coverage of either NAB Show or NAB Show New York published in the past 24 months. This can include articles, video, audio or social posts.
- Sample of work covering a topic that is related to the business conducted at NAB Show and the technologies, products, services and session topics presented, including news or features about show exhibitors.
- Links to homepage of website, bio pages or other general content.
- General links to social media pages or YouTube channels.
- Media credentials alone. Most TV and radio stations do issue credentials, but this does not signify that you are attending NAB Show with the intent to generate coverage.
Media Accreditation and Show Registration are the same process. Your badge will be your onsite credentials.
As plans for NAB Show take shape, your readers will want to be informed on the key conversations and happenings that will take place in April. Our team is on-hand to assist you in developing previews and articles to be published in advance of the Show. Reach out to us to request:
- Custom “guide to’s” to help plan your coverage
- Speaker interviews
- Show insights and article ideas that align with your editorial focus.
- Connection to exhibitors or NAB Show executives.
Add your details to our show specific press list and receive all relevant communications directly to your inbox – press releases, guides, media advisories and show updates. Note that those on this list will receive information for both NAB Show and NAB Show New York.
PLAN YOUR ONSITE COVERAGE
NEWSROOM, ROOM N247
Press badge or invitation letter is required for entrance
For your convenience, the NAB Show Newsroom is equipped with ample work spaces, computers, printers and WiFi. You may also check your equipment for storage during the day.
- April 13-16: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- April 17: 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.