TRAVEL IN & OUT OF THE U.S.
There are many steps to consider when traveling internationally:
- Check to see if you need a visa to travel to the U.S. or if you are from a country in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- It is recommended to not purchase your airline ticket until your visa application has been approved.
- If you are a noncitizen nonimmigrant and are fully vaccinated, make sure your vaccine and proof of vaccination are acceptable to board a flight to the United States.
- It is recommended to allow at least three hours for flight transfers in the U.S. to re-check your luggage and/or proceed to the U.S Customs and Border Protection Services for immigration processing.
- When traveling out of the U.S on an international flight, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 3 hours before departure. Your bag must be checked 1 hour before scheduled departure, and you should be at your gate and ready to board 45 minutes before departure.
Have a question or need assistance? Get in touch.
VISA APPLICATION & INTERVIEW TIPS
To enter the United States, many international visitors will require a visa, and this can be a lengthy process. Here are steps to follow when applying for a visa that may improve the chance of your application being approved:
- Make an appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within your country as early as possible. Fill out and submit the visa application.
- Register for NAB Show.
- Receive an official NAB Show Letter of Invitation delivered to your email inbox upon completion of your registration.
- In addition to the documentation required by the local U.S. Consulate or Embassy, attach a printout of your official NAB Show Letter of Invitation and other event materials you have received from NAB Show.