Inform Your Readers and Followers Before Show Time
Be the definitive source for your audience on key conversations and happenings that will take place in April. Our team is on-hand to assist with planning and development of previews and features to be published in advance of the Show:
- Custom ‘Guide To’ kits to help plan and present your coverage
- Arrange social collabs
- Graphics, floorplans and other design elements
- Speaker interviews
- Show insights and article ideas that align with your editorial focus.
- Connection to exhibitors or NAB Show executives.
Add your details to our show specific press list and receive all relevant communications directly to your inbox for NAB Show and NAB Show New York.
NAB Show is Where Industry News Happens
The product launches, thought leadership and conversations will fuel the global broadcast, media and entertainment news cycle for the next 12 months. Shouldn’t you be here?
Media Accreditation and Show Registration
Credentials are extended by invitation only to those who publish written, video or audio content about the sessions, exhibitors, speakers or other aspects of the event in a timely manner.
- Invitations will be automatically extended to those reporting on behalf of official media partners and qualified industry analysts.
- For international visitors, VISA letters may be requested during the application process.
New Three Year Credentialing
To have your media credentials extended automatically for upcoming Shows, accredited media should submit links to their published 2024 coverage post Show. Press must still register for future Shows, but your application will be automatically approved through 2027.
During the credentialing process, all applicants must submit at least one of the following for review:
All submissions must present your byline.
- News coverage of NAB, NAB Show or NAB Show New York published in the past 24 months, including articles, video, audio or social posts.
- Sample of work covering a topic that is related to the business conducted at NAB Show and the technologies, products, services and session topics presented, including news or features about show Exhibitors. This can include articles, video, audio or social posts.
- Links to homepages of websites, bio pages or other general content.
- General links to social media pages or YouTube channels.
- Media credentials alone. Most TV and radio stations do issue credentials, but this does not signify that you are attending NAB Show with the intent to generate coverage.
Media accreditation and show registration are the same process. Your badge will be your onsite credentials.
Press badge or invitation letter is required for entrance.
For your convenience, the Newsroom is equipped with ample work spaces, computers, printers and WiFi.
You may also check your equipment for storage during the day.
Location: North Hall, Upper Level, Room N247
April 13-16: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
April 17: 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.