Let’s Make Some Headlines
Your Guide to Covering NAB Show New York
We are committed to enabling all members of the media seeking to create stories, features or cover the news and happenings at the event by providing the tools and services that meet your needs – whether you are reporting via traditional or new media platforms.
Pre-Show Features & Articles
Our team is on-hand to assist in developing news coverage and event features in the weeks leading up to the Show including topical suggestions and interview requests with speakers, exhibitors or NAB Show executives. Get insights and story ideas based on thought leadership being developed for discussion at the Show. Please reach out to us!
Get Added to Our Media List
Add your details to our show specific press list and receive all relevant communications directly to your inbox – press releases, media kits, media advisories, show updates. Note that those on this list will receive information for both NAB Show New York and NAB Show.
Media credentials are extended by invitation only to those who seek to report on the Show by producing and presenting written, video or audio content about the sessions, exhibitors, speakers or other aspects of the event in a timely manner. This includes:
- Editor, Reporter, Writer (written, print/digital) – lead in developing news coverage
- Radio Host, Anchor, Reporter, Producer – lead in developing news coverage
- TV Host, Anchor, Reporter, Producer – lead in developing news coverage
- Digital Creator – video host and/or producer
- Digital Creator – social influencer
- Digital Creator – podcast host and/or producer
- Industry Analyst and Researchers
Invitations will be automatically extended to those reporting on behalf of official media partners and to those who provide direct links to valid prior coverage of NAB Show or NAB Show New York published within the last 24 months. Learn More About Qualifying for Credentials.
AES + NAB Show New York
AES and NAB Show New York have separate press accreditation processes but will share a Newsroom onsite. All members of the media who are accredited for either event are welcome to use the Newsroom.
To register as press for AES:
- Register here using coupon code 155PRSS2023 for the press all access pass.
- This code gives access to all AES technical programs, exhibits, stages, demos and special events as well as the NAB Show New York exhibits, events and sessions happening on the Show Floor.
- This registration does not give access to any NAB Show New York conference sessions.
The Newsroom is located in the Javits Center on the 4B Terrace in the Crystal Palace. For your convenience, it is equipped with workspaces and Wi-Fi.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
NEW Media Relations + Content Marketing Team
And, we’re doing things a little differently…
These changes are intended to make it easier for you to plan and cover the Show – and enable a great experience for our credentialed press corps. Please do share any feedback you may have, we would love to hear from you.
Meet Elizabeth Donatelli
VP of Communications and Content Marketing
As our new team leader, Elizabeth’s role will oversee publicity and media relations for the Shows. Elizabeth is a former broadcast reporter herself. Following her journalism career, she has worked in video production, journalism education and digital advertising.Contact Elizabeth