NAB Show New York connected thousands of industry professionals, to refocus, reengage and reimagine the digital future of media and entertainment.
Now available on-demand, the 10-day digital experience included:
- A virtual Marketplace with access to demos, live chat with sales reps and new product listings from nearly 150 companies
- Discussions covering the latest in broadcast, diversity and live event production, like:
- All-new Tech Chats showcasing real-world examples of media and entertainment’s challenges being solved with the help of cunning technology.
- Meredith Viera honored with the 2020 NAB Show New York Impact Award
- Live stream of the 71st Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Special edition of the ATSC 2020 NextGen Broadcast Conference and IP Showcase
- Live, community-focused roundtables and Marketplace tours.
30 Months. That’s how long it will have been since we were last together.
And we can’t wait to get back to the most significant, in-person media and entertainment event of 2021.
To add to the experience, these events will be co-located with NAB Show:
Get on the list for the latest show announcements, including registration opening!
Immerse yourself in a brand new, amplified NAB experience like you’ve never seen.
In the meantime, our recently announced dynamic, year-round digital platform, NAB Amplify™ is gearing up for launch. This is your chance to engage with the global community through an innovative and interactive online experience.
Sign-up here and be kept in the loop on breaking news, latest updates and more.