NAB Show New York connected thousands of industry professionals, to refocus, reengage and reimagine the digital future of media and entertainment.
Now available on-demand, the 10-day digital experience included:
- A virtual Marketplace with access to demos, live chat with sales reps and new product listings from nearly 150 companies
- Discussions covering the latest in broadcast, diversity and live event production, like:
- All-new Tech Chats showcasing real-world examples of media and entertainment’s challenges being solved with the help of cunning technology.
- Meredith Viera honored with the 2020 NAB Show New York Impact Award
- Live stream of the 71st Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Special edition of the ATSC 2020 NextGen Broadcast Conference and IP Showcase
- Live, community-focused roundtables and Marketplace tours.
30 Months. That’s how long it will have been since we were last together.
And we can’t wait to get back to the most significant, in-person media and entertainment event of 2021.
To add to the experience, these events will be co-located with NAB Show:
Get on the list for the latest show announcements, including registration opening!
Introducing NAB Amplify
Designed to deliver year-round meaningful connections, this interactive digital hub allows the industry to engage with an expanding NAB Show global community through networking, education and discover.
NAB Show Announces Winners of Second Annual ‘Product of the Year’ Awards
Awards honor breakthrough products from NAB Show and NAB Show New YorkRead More