Press Registration Application
Home / Press Registration Application
We are now accepting applications for press interested in covering NAB Show New York and Radio Show. All press must be accredited. Please view FAQs below, including details on acceptable forms of credentials, and access information for the events.
Please fill out the form for consideration for press access:
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering NAB Show on assignment.
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by an NAB Show exhibiting company).
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by exhibitors.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending NAB Show is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
Media badges allow access to all conference sessions, the marketplace and special events. Please note that in order to attend Exhibitor demos or chatting with exhibitors requires a the creation of a separate free account on the marketplace.
Access to Radio Show and NAB Show New York is being issued for 2020 as a combined press pass. You will be registered as press with an account on our platform that will allow you to access content across both shows.
NOTE: NAB Show New York press badges DO NOT grant access to sessions included as a part of MESA’s Media and Entertainment Day or Post|Production World Online. Press access to these programs must be requested directly from the organizations hosting these events. For 2020, we are not issuing any press access to SMTE.
NAB Show only shares contact information with Partners, Exhibitors and Sponsors if registrant opts-in during the registration process.
We will be reviewing press applications and granting access beginning around September 16.
The majority of content will be available during the show run dates, but the marketplace will be accessible for logged in and registered users beginning mid-September.
Ann Marie Cumming
Senior Vice President of Communications
Communications Coordinator, Press Registration