Exhibit booth design and layout should incorporate established best practice guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. All exhibitors must follow the health and safety requirements put forth by NAB Show management at the time of the event.
Please consider the following design considerations and safety measures:
- Provide enough space for exhibitors and attendees to maintain 3’ of distance from each other.
- Establish one-way traffic flow with marked entrances and exits.
- Include dividers in areas where people will be in close contact.
- Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement. Use alternative forms of greetings, without physical contact.
- Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices.
- Plan for cleaning of spaces and surfaces throughout the day along with bio-enhanced cleaning practices before and after each day of the show.
- Control/scale size and timing of meetings at booths.
- Schedule meetings in advance when possible. Allow time in-between for cleaning of surface areas.
- Give out promotional items digitally or in a single package.
- Food and drinks: If providing food or drinks, have food individually wrapped (granola bars vs plate of cookies etc). Liquids should be in disposable cups/containers. Restrict eating and drinking to one area of the booth.
- Provide hand sanitizer for personnel and visitors. Ask people to sanitize their hands before and after handling display material.
- Whenever possible, display material should be sanitized before and after with sanitizing liquid or hydroalcoholic solution.
- Eliminate soft seating to allow for cleaning and disinfecting protocols to be more efficient.