Accepted Forms of Press Credentials
What are accepted forms of credentials?
Print / Online Media
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering NAB Show on assignment.
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by an NAB Show exhibiting company).