The Media Partner Program for NAB Show New York engages in matching value, barter-only relationships with print and digital media outlets who offer relevant news and editorial content covering the broadcast, media and entertainment industries as well as technology sectors relevant to the show’s audience. Click HERE to view all of our valued industry partners.
Only Official Media Partners are given the opportunity to barter for elements that provide valuable brand exposure to our audiences both onsite and through our digital marketing elements.
All barter arrangements are discussed and negotiated through Laura Riggs, please contact her via email at email@example.com to set up a Zoom appointment to initiate a partnership or to discuss our existing relationship.
We appreciate your patience as we work to have one-on-one conversations with our partners and respond to your emails and requests!
Press Passes and Onsite Coverage of NAB Show Brand Events
We encourage all of our media partners to attend and cover our shows. Press credentials are always free and issued to qualified editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts. Visit our Press Resources page here to learn more about attending as press and view news releases.
Important Notice to Exhibitors about Press Resources: an official press list of those media outlets covering NAB Show New York and information about the show daily news can also be found on the Press Resources page linked above.
Information for Pre-Show Articles and Features about NAB Show or NAB Show New York
We have created an easy to use guide for media partners to use in developing editorial or updates about shows, it is available for download at this LINK. This information can also be very helpful in planning your onsite coverage strategy. Note that this information will be updated periodically in the run up to the show as more specific details are confirmed by our team.
NAB Show New York engages with Media Partners to garner pre-show exposure in a timeframe that can influence readers to attend. The show is always in October and the promotion period starts in August. Acceptable forms of advertising:
- Event calendar listing
- Full page print or digital advertising
- Web banner ads
- eNewsletter banner ads
- Dedicated eBlasts to your subscriber list
- Organic social posts
- Logo placements where opportunities exist
Advertising and Promotion Assets
Creative materials to support the elements listed above are available to all Media Partners via a shared Dropbox. Links are sent via email to all Media Partners at the start of the show’s promotion cycle. You can access NAB Show New York advertising elements LINK.
Note: materials for dedicated eblasts and organic social posts will be provided separately if offered in our barter.
Share the Free Exhibits Pass Code: MP04
Ideal promotion period for NAB Show New York is August through October. This code includes access to the Exhibits Floor (including the Experiential Zone) and access to the AES Exhibit Floor. Here are some other ways you can share this offer with your readers:
- Splash the free code (MP04) on your publication cover or your homepage as a value-add to your subscribers!
- Call it out in your newsletters for readers to get a free exhibits pass
- Add it to your posts on your social channels
Exposure Elements Provided to All Media Partners
- Logo with link on partner listing page. View on website HERE
- Listings are promoted via email and social media
- Please send high resolution .jpeg and web link URL
- Presentation in the Industry Resource Guide. View HERE
- Distributed 2x year via promotional emails and social posts and always available on the partner listings page
- See HERE for specs and more information
- Send your own stand-alone banner for placement onsite.
- If you have a pop-up banner or a banner bug, we will display it onsite in high traffic location that aligns with your editorial focus. All placements are subject to approval by the fire marshal.
- Media partner is responsible for sending to NAB Show New York and providing a pre-paid return label.
- Media partner must advise our team in advance so fulfillment details can be provided.
Turnkey Digital Package
We will always match digital exposure provided by our official media partners whether or not it was discussed in advance, so please utilize ad materials* when received! Then, submit your materials to Rae Fosina! This includes exchange of:
- Web banner ads
- All ads posted ROS and in rotation
- Send banners sized 728 x 90, 300 x 250 and 120 x 60
- eNewsletter ad insertions
- NAB Show promotional emails are distributed to a list of 330K contacts
- There is limited inventory, so this is a first come first serve basis (unless bartered specifically)
- Send banner sized at 600 x 90
- Organic social posts*
- Twitter Posts: Copy cannot be longer than 280 Characters, including links
- LinkedIn Posts: Copy cannot be longer than 125 Characters, including links
- Image Size: 1200×627
IMPORTANT NOTE: All elements are posted when received. There are no deadlines for receipt of your advertising materials but NAB Show cannot provide you exposure in return until we receive them!
We suggest that you submit them as early as you can.
*Rae Fosina will provide materials for social posts to media partners directly, this is not included in the creative assets Dropbox.
Please contact Laura Riggs to discuss these elements:
- Publication distribution
- This element offered in return for print ad insertions
- Includes stocking of bins
- Onsite Cover Wall
- Booth Space
- Conference passes for your team or to give to readers
Have questions or need help?
Primary contact for barter discussions and partner relationships. Email Laura Riggs to arrange a Zoom or Skype conversation
Primary contact for creative asset needs, including resizes and additional material requests, and for fulfillment information of all barter elements.