2023 NAB Show New York Space Selection is Open
The show is scheduled to take place October 25-26, 2023, at the Javits Convention Center in Hall 3B.
The Floor Plan reflects inventory in real time and available booths are shaded blue. Companies can contract for “raw space” or also book with a turnkey furnishing package.
Once a company has booked and paid the deposit due per the contract, they are eligible to join the Better Booth List (BBL) to improve their location. NAB will reach out to those in good standing in the next couple of months with details on how to add your requests. The sales team then meets weekly to review the list and make offers to move to participating companies in priority point order. Companies may opt to accept the move or remain in their current location and keep their place on the BBL. NAB does not guarantee being able to accommodate all BBL requests.
Pricing and Contract Details
- Booth pricing is $38 per sq ft. and will be sold in increments of 100 sq ft. Review the contract terms and conditions. Exhibitors can elect to sign the PDF or electronic version of the contract once the booth has been selected.
- Turnkey options available for 10×10 and 10×20 booths.
- MapYourShow upgrades
- Tech Chat Session and Interview Studio thought leadership – book for 2023 and lock in the 2022 rate.
NAB Show New York priority points are calculated accordingly:
- Companies that exhibit in the show receive 10 points
- Companies that are NAB Members in good standing receive 10 points
- Companies receive an additional point for every $2,500 spent across booth space, sponsorship and/or advertising.
Thanks for your continued partnership and support. We look forward to working with you across the NAB Portfolio – NAB Show, NAB Amplify and NAB Show New York, to further elevate your expertise and innovations impacting media and entertainment.