Sponsor & Advertiser FAQ
NAB Show Partner Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Access the official logo suite and brand guidelines, along with customizable assets here.
Your session will be included on the website and in the myNAB Show, the official planner and scheduler. You can also leverage custom assets to promote your company’s speaker and session details through Gleanin.
Yes, you can do a minimal tripod and camera setup to record your specific session. If your sponsorship includes a recording, you will receive it after the event.
All exhibitors and sponsors are automatically listed in the Guide.
Yes, but you must pick up any pieces left behind after your session concludes.
Exhibitors receive (8) Exhibitor Badges per 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. m) of booth space purchased. Each additional badge needed can be purchased for a discounted rate of $25 through your Registration Dashboard.
Sponsors who are not exhibitors receive a specific number of Exhibitor Badges, as outlined in your Sponsorship & Advertising Contract. Each additional badge needed can be purchased for a discounted rate of $25 through your Registration Dashboard.
Please contact your Sales Rep with any questions about your badge allotment.
Invite your guests with your customer guest pass code, which can be found in your Exhibitor Dashboard.
Show Floor Sessions can be attended by everyone with an Exhibit Pass.
NAB Show Conference session attendance requires the NAB Show Conference Pass or a Session Pass.
Once speakers have been confirmed, they’ll be entered into our registration system. They will then receive an email from our registration company to complete the registration process.
Please arrive at your session meeting room 15-20 minutes prior to the start of your session and go directly to the AV Technician’s table to get mic’d up and prepare.
Badge Pick-up will be at the Registration Services area during registration hours. Note that registration lines can sometimes be backed up so arrive early enough to get your badge in time for your session.
Your badge is needed to enter the Show Floor as well as any education session room and/or event function.
These rooms provide speakers with a location to meet their panelists, make phone calls and access Orchestrate (presentation management system). Water, coffee and tables are provided for your convenience.
Pick up your registration materials, ribbons/buttons and guest session passes.
Speakers should check in at the Speaker Ready Room at least 60 minutes prior to their session to meet with panelists or presenters. You may then head to your session location as a group.
- General Speaker Ready Rooms: North Hall, Room N256 and West Hall, Room W233
- Post Production World Speaker Ready Room: North Hall, Room N243
- Main Stage Green Room: Located behind North Hall, N3 Entrance
Speaker Ready Room Hours:
Friday: 1 – 6 p.m.
Saturday through Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
There will be temp employees stationed at each session room door to scan attendees.
1. As a presenter or panelist, your challenge is to address the topic(s) related to the interests and needs of the industry.
2. Attendees have high expectations for learning and networking. Their top priorities are: (1) “Relevant” information that can be implemented immediately, and (2) an interactive/engaging learning environment in which they “learn by doing” and “socializing” with their peers.
3. To maintain the educational integrity of the NAB Show education program, presenters are advised not to use their session(s) as a platform for promotion of their products and/or services, or for monetary gain. NAB Show provides a unique forum for professionals to have an open dialogue and creative exchange of ideas, free from commercial content.
4. Use case studies and specific examples are recommended.
We’re here to help
Talk to the Client Services Team