Information for Press
Your Guide to Covering NAB Show
LET’S MAKE SOME HEADLINES
NAB Show is the premier event and ultimate marketplace for those seeking to create superior audio and video experiences. From creation to consumption, across multiple platforms, NAB Show is where global visionaries convene to bring content to life in new and exciting ways. And 2023 marks NAB Show’s centennial year. Here are all the things you need to know to join this monumental celebration as press.
Register as Press
We invite qualified members of the news media to register as press. Accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only, including editors, reporters.
Scroll down to see the accepted forms of credentials.
ACCEPTED PRESS CREDENTIALS
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
- YouTube channels or podcasts with a predominate focus on news reporting.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering NAB Show on assignment.
- Government-issued press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by an NAB Show exhibiting company).
- Facebook Pages, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Press releases, paid or sponsored content, and promotional materials.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by exhibitors.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending NAB Show is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
Plan Your Coverage
View information on the hotel block, visa assistance and the Schedule at-a-glance for the 2023 NAB Show.