NAB Show: For Your Every Next
ACCEPTED PRESS CREDENTIALS
We invite qualified members of the news media to register as press. Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only, including editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
Scroll down to see the accepted forms of credentials.
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
- YouTube channels or podcasts with a predominate focus on news reporting.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering NAB Show on assignment.
- Government-issued press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by an NAB Show exhibiting company).
- Facebook Pages, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Press releases, paid or sponsored content, and promotional materials.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by exhibitors.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending NAB Show is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
Registration Is Open
All working press must register for media access.