Join a Prestigious Group at NAB Show
Visionaries. Technologists. Award-Winning Storytellers.
The 2023 NAB Show Centennial is the perfect platform for those of you on the cutting edge of content delivery, technology advancements and entertainment marvels. Here is where the topics of today — and tomorrow — are debated, demanded and discovered.
From big-picture trends to nitty-gritty how-to’s, we curate an open-source forum that is both collaborative and comprehensive. Training workshops. Technical papers. Exhibitor-led on-floor sessions. Case studies. Success stories. Keynotes. Panels. Live demos and more. Every role within the content ecosystem is supported and strengthened through your shared expertise.
Are you in?
Step on the Global Stage
Call for Speakers is Open for Select Programs
It’s not too late. Take center stage and show what you know to the entire industry at the mecca for thought leadership.Apply Now
ACCESS YOUR SPEAKER DASHBOARD
Everything You Need to Plan for your Session(s)
To access and provide important information, including completing your speaker consent form, confirming your email address to be sure you’re properly registered for a complimentary conference pass, uploading or updating your headshot, bio, and/or job details, reviewing your session information, and more, please select your session(s) below.
All-Badge Access & Networking Events
For speakers in Experiential Zones, Main Stage, CineCentral, NAB Diversity Symposium, Networking Events, & Private Events & Meetings
Sponsored Floor Sessions
For speakers in sponsored sessions in the Innovation Theater and Inspiration Theater (other sponsored sessions are part of those programs’ dashboards.)
NAB Show Conference
For speakers in the CREATE, CONNECT, CAPITALIZE Tracks, plus Focus on Leadership and Small and Medium Market Radio Forum.
For speakers and trainers in Post|Production World (PPW), Field Workshops, Director of Photography Conference, Remote Production Conference, Visual Storytelling Conference, and Prep Courses & Exams.
Other Partner Programming
For speakers, trainers and guides in ACE Editorial Workshops, ASC Cinematography Lighting Workshops, SOC Hands-On Workshops, Devoncroft Executive Summit, #GALSNGEAR Women’s Leadership Summit and Floor Tours.
USE THE NAB POWERPOINT
Simplify your presentation with the NAB Show branded template. Required for sessions using Orchestrate and encouraged for all other programs.
SPEAKER SERVICES TEAM
Have questions about your session? Contact the team below for assistance.
All speakers are required to sign a Speaker Consent Form, which can be found in your Speaker Dashboard (see links above). Need a copy of our Speaker Consent form for your records? Download a copy here.
The Orchestrate platform will be used to upload & present slides for all NAB Show Conference & BEIT sessions on-site. Your slides must be uploaded at least 24-hours prior to your presentation start time and the upload portal will open by late March and we will be in touch directly with any sessions utilizing Orchestrate. All other sessions should bring their final presentation on a USB stick, arriving early to connect with the AV team in your presentation area. Please bring your presentation as slides, not a PDF of final slides.
As a confirmed speaker, you are kindly expected to do the following:
- Provide unique, dynamic and engaging content for your session.
- Promote your presence and session on your social media, company newsletters, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Meet all deadlines and stick to the allocated presentation time slots. It is critical to stay on schedule so that attendees may move between sessions as needed.
- Make sure your presentation is representative of what was promoted to the attendees in the presentation description and agreed upon with NAB and/or NAB’s partner producers.
- Obtain all permissions to use any copyrighted materials and supply those details to NAB.
- Allocate time for at least one conference call with your session moderator and/or fellow session speakers.
- Adhere to all NAB Show policies.
- Encourage audience participation, especially during Q&A if part of your session. When addressing questions from the floor, repeat the question so that the entire audience hears the question before you answer.
- Immediately inform NAB if you need to cancel and provide replacement recommendations. Replacement speakers will need to be vetted if we don’t have one on the waiting list for that topic.
- In the Map Your Show portal, ensure your contact information, high-resolution headshot, and bio are accurate and up-to-date for website and promotional needs.
- Main Stage: North Hall, N4 Entrance (Located at the far back end of the North Hall exhibition floor)
- The NAB Show Conference
- Create: North Hall, Rooms N252-N254, N255-N257
- Capitalize: West Hall, Rooms W210-W212, W213-W215
- Connect: West Hall, Room W223-W225
- BEIT: West Hall, Rooms W216-W218, W219-W221, W231-W232
- Streaming Summit: West Hall, Rooms W219-W221 and W223-W225
- Post|Production World: North Hall, Rooms N219-N222, N222-N226, N231/N233/N235, N237/N239/N241, N234/N236, N238/N240/N242
- Small and Medium Market Radio Forum: West Hall, Room W213-W215
- SMPTE: North Hall, Room N259-N261, West Hall, Room W3421
- StoryTech: North Hall, Rooms N255-N257, West Hall, Room W2051
- NABLF Focus on Leadership & NAB Show Diversity Symposium: West Hall, Room W208-W209
- ASC Cinematography Workshops: North Hall, Room N259-N261, Central Hall, Rooms C7345, C2133
- #GALSNGEAR Women’s Leadership Summit: Central Hall, Rooms C2133, C8035, West Hall, Room W208-W209
- Floor Theaters:
- Create Experiential Zones: Central Hall (Inspiration & Implementation) and North Hall (Innovation)
- Capitalize Experiential Zone: West Hall
- Connect Experiential Zone: West Hall
- Intelligent Content Experiential Zone: West Hall
Speakers should check in at the Speaker Ready Room at least 60 minutes prior to your session to meet with your panel or presenters. You may then head to your session location as a group.
- General Speaker Ready Rooms:
North Hall, Room N256 and West Hall, Room W233
- Post Production World Speaker Ready Room:
North Hall, Room N243
- Main Stage Green Room:
Located behind North Hall, N3 Entrance
Speaker Ready Room Hours:
- Friday – 1 – 6 p.m.
- Saturday through Tuesday – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday – 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Thought Leadership Sponsorships Available
Maximize your impact and be part of something BIG.