Travel & Visa Support
NAB Show: Know Before You Go
Traveling to Las Vegas, NV
NAB Show welcomes the global content community in April! 2023! From information on how to find, join or bring an international delegation, to travel tips and visa resources we’ve got you covered. We’ll continue to monitor the international transportation landscape, so check back often for updates.
Be Part of a Delegation
The NAB Show delegation program offers groups outside the U.S. special discounts and onsite benefits to maximize your experience at the show.
Travel In & Out of the U.S.
There are many steps to consider when traveling internationally:
- Check to see if you need a visa to travel to the U.S. or if you are from a country in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- It is recommended to not purchase your airline ticket until your visa application has been approved.
- If you are a noncitizen nonimmigrant and are fully vaccinated, make sure your vaccine and proof of vaccination are acceptable to board a flight to the United States.
- It is recommended to allow at least three hours for flight transfers in the U.S. to re-check your luggage and/or proceed to the U.S Customs and Border Protection Services for immigration processing.
- When traveling out of the U.S on an international flight, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 3 hours before departure. Your bag must be checked 1 hour before scheduled departure and you should be at your gate and ready to board 45 minutes before departure.
Visa Application & Interview Tips
To enter the Unites States many international visitors will require a visa and this can be a lengthy process. Here are some suggested steps to follow when applying for a visa that may help improve the chance of your application being approved.
- Find the official NAB Show Letter of Invitation that was delivered to your email inbox after you registered for the show.
- Fill out and submit the visa application. Include a color printout of your NAB Show Letter of Invitation and any printed or event materials you have received from NAB Show to prove the event is legitimate.
- Make an appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within your country as early as possible.
Have question or need assistance? Click the button below to get in touch.