Sponsor & Advertiser Resources
Make the Most of Your NAB Show Investment
PLAN EARLY FOR SUCCESS
Welcome to the Sponsor & Advertiser Resource Center. From pre-show promotion to onsite exposure the NAB Show Client Services Team is ready to assist to ensure your promotional investment is a success.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are customized for each company. You will receive a personalized welcome email and additional emails in the weeks leading up to the Show. These communications will be your main resource for important information. Please ensure that NAB has the correct contact for fulfillment of your contracted sponsorship and advertising opportunity. Be sure to also whitelist or add our email to your approved senders list so you receive all of our communications: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need more information, check the Sponsor & Advertiser FAQ page by clicking the button below.
Owe us a logo, artwork, session presentation or something else? Here is where you’ll find all the details regarding fulfillment of your promotional opportunity. Please follow the instructions below for submitting your promotional assets.View Specs
Follow these easy steps to ensure your materials arrive on time and at the right place. Items can be shipped to the Freeman warehouse in Las Vegas or direct to the NAB Show site. Please complete this shipping form so we know what to expect.Access Form
SCHEDULE & DEADLINES
- February 10: Logo deadline for onsite printed signs and structures.
- March 10: Ads and logos due for onsite digital signs.
- March 13: First day to deliver to Freeman warehouse.
- March 27: Housing deadline (reserve rooms ASAP for best availability).
- April 5: Deadline to deliver to NAB Show Site.
- April 10: First day to deliver to NAB Show Site.
- April 14: Deadline to deliver to NAB Show Site.
- TBD: Invite your customers/Guest Pass promotion.
- TBD: ‘Submit Your Session’ listing.
- TBD: NAB Show daily ads due.
- TBD: Final payments due.
CLIENT SERVICES TEAM
Have questions or need some one-on-one assistance? Contact Client Services or a vendor directly.
From press coverage to free passes for clients and prospects, use these tools to help promote your presence and products.
Exhibit space sure would complement your sponsorship and advertising opportunity. Remember, the more impressions, the greater the brand recall… and greater the ROI.