BE PART OF A DELEGATION
The NAB Show Delegation Program offers groups outside the U.S. special discounts and onsite benefits to maximize your show experience.
- Find a Delegation Organizer – Coming Soon
- Join a Delegation – Coming Soon
- Bring a Delegation – Coming Soon
TRAVEL IN & OUT OF THE U.S.
There are many steps to consider when traveling internationally:
- Check to see if you need a visa to travel to the U.S. or if you are from a country in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- It is recommended to not purchase your airline ticket until your visa application has been approved.
- If you are a noncitizen nonimmigrant and are fully vaccinated, make sure your vaccine and proof of vaccination are acceptable to board a flight to the United States.
- It is recommended to allow at least three hours for flight transfers in the U.S. to re-check your luggage and/or proceed to the U.S Customs and Border Protection Services for immigration processing.
- When traveling out of the U.S on an international flight, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 3 hours before departure. Your bag must be checked 1 hour before scheduled departure, and you should be at your gate and ready to board 45 minutes before departure.
- Have a question or need assistance? Click the button below to get in touch.
VISA APPLICATION & INTERVIEW TIPS
To enter the United States, many international visitors will require a visa, and this can be a lengthy process. Here are steps to follow when applying for a visa that may improve the chance of your application being approved:
- Register for NAB Show
- Receive an official NAB Show Letter of Invitation delivered to your email inbox upon completion of your registration.
- Fill out and submit the visa application. Include a color printout of your NAB Show Letter of Invitation and any printed or event materials you have received from NAB Show to prove the event is legitimate.
- Make an appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within your country as early as possible.